100% säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Eat and Play Cardpå Eat and Play Card , ons, 3 mar 2021 - ons, 31 mar 2021
Från 225 kr
2. Matresa i Brooklynpå Matresa i Brooklyn, fre, 5 mar 2021 - ons, 31 mar 2021
Från 739 kr
3. Bronx Little Italypå Bronx Little Italy, ons, 10 mar 2021 - ons, 31 mar 2021
Från 328 kr
4. Hiphopens födelsepå Hiphopens födelse, fre, 5 mar 2021 - ons, 31 mar 2021
Från 701 kr
5. Harlem Hip Hoppå Harlem Hip Hop, sön, 7 mar 2021 - mån, 29 mar 2021
Från 328 kr
6. Bateaux NYC Middagskryssningpå Bateaux NYC Middagskryssning, lör, 6 mar 2021 - ons, 31 mar 2021
Från 1 869 kr
7. Spirit NYC Middagskryssningpå Spirit NYC Middagskryssning, tor, 4 mar 2021 - ons, 31 mar 2021
Från 1 430 kr
8. Big Bus New York Hop-on Hop-offpå Big Bus New York Hop-on Hop-off, tis, 2 mar 2021 - tor, 2 sep 2021
Från 517 kr
9. Spirit NYC Lunchkryssningpå Spirit NYC Lunchkryssning, fre, 5 mar 2021 - ons, 31 mar 2021
Från 823 kr
10. Brooklyn Brewereypå Brooklyn Brewerey, fre, 5 mar 2021 - sön, 28 mar 2021
Från 832 kr
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Detta är en helt ny produkt i vårt sortiment som du redan nu kan boka biljetter till - information på svenska kommer att finnas tillgänglig snart.
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.