100% säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Big Bus New York Hop-on Hop-offpå Big Bus New York Hop-on Hop-off, mån, 27 sep 2021 - lör, 26 mar 2022
Från 581 kr
2. Frihetsgudinnan med Ellis Islandpå , mån, 27 sep 2021 - mån, 24 jan 2022
Från 234 kr
3. Central Park cykeluthyrningpå , mån, 27 sep 2021 - mån, 24 jan 2022
Från 240 kr
4. Brooklyn Bridge cykeluthyrningpå , mån, 27 sep 2021 - mån, 24 jan 2022
Från 240 kr
5. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the linepå Top of the Rock Observation Deck, mån, 27 sep 2021 - tor, 31 mar 2022
Från 318 kr
6. 9/11 Memorial Museumpå 9/11 Memorial Museum, mån, 27 sep 2021 - mån, 24 jan 2022
Från 317 kr
7. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: gå före i könpå Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, mån, 27 sep 2021 - fre, 31 dec 2021
Från 336 kr
8. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourpå Madison Square Garden, tis, 28 sep 2021 - fre, 31 dec 2021
Från 267 kr
9. Radio City Stage Door Tourpå Radio City Music Hall, tis, 28 sep 2021 - fre, 31 dec 2021
Från 239 kr
10. Guggenheim Museum: gå före i könpå , fre, 8 okt 2021 - mån, 24 jan 2022
Från 252 kr
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Detta är en helt ny produkt i vårt sortiment som du redan nu kan boka biljetter till - information på svenska kommer att finnas tillgänglig snart.
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.