100 % säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the linepå , tor, 12 dec 2019 - fre, 11 dec 2020
Från 361 kr
2. Harlem Gospel - söndagpå , sön, 15 dec 2019 - sön, 6 dec 2020
Från 585 kr
3. Woodbury Outlet Shoppingpå Woodbury Outlet Shopping, fre, 13 dec 2019 - fre, 11 dec 2020
Från 261 kr
4. Frihetsgudinnan med Ellis Islandpå , tor, 12 dec 2019 - fre, 31 jan 2020
Från 237 kr
5. 9/11 Memorial Museumpå 9/11 Memorial Museum, tor, 12 dec 2019 - fre, 12 jun 2020
Från 338 kr
6. Empire State Buildingpå Empire State Building , fre, 13 dec 2019 - tis, 31 mar 2020
Från 426 kr
7. Sex And The City Hotspotspå Sex And The City Hotspots, lör, 14 dec 2019 - fre, 11 dec 2020
Från 594 kr
8. New York Explorer Passpå , tor, 12 dec 2019 - tor, 10 dec 2020
Från 679 kr
9. Harlem Gospel - onsdagpå , ons, 18 dec 2019 - ons, 9 dec 2020
Från 585 kr
10. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the linepå Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), tor, 12 dec 2019 - fre, 11 dec 2020
Från 260 kr
Madison Square Garden - Guided Tour
Step into the famous arena, Madison Square Garden - MSG for short - in New York City! You get a behind-the-scenes look of how the arena works, whenever there's an event coming up. Your guide also tells you all about the events, that have taken place here, such as concerts, Knicks games and other music and sports events that went down in history!
- Gain entry to Madison Square Garden
- See behind-the-scenes parts of the famous arena
- Explore and learn about the arena's history
- Enjoy a guided tour in either English og Spanish
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
Since it opened in 1879, Madison Square Garden has been a big part of the social, sporty and musical life of New York City. If you're convinced you know all about this arena, then you're in for a real treat: Now you can discover exclusive, behind-the-scenes parts of The Garden and learn about its famous history from the expert tour guides. You encounter virtual reality technology through which you get a first-hand glimpse into the excitement of being at any event The Garden is hosting.
The arena is the home of the New York Knicks, Rangers as well as professional boxing, college basketball and so many more sports events! One of the events worth mentioning here was the fight between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier back in 1971. When it comes to the top music acts, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, The Who, Madonna and Bruce Springsteen are just a few on the list. And let's not forget some of the most iconic events, that have taken place here: Among them are Marilyn Monroe singing 'Happy Birthday' to President John F. Kennedy in 1962 and Frank Sinatra's "Main Event" concert in 1974, along with several benefit concerts.
And with so much going on inside Madison Square Garden, there is always a surprise during the tours, and it differs from time to time. Will you see the hardwood or the ice? A stage being built? A rehearsal? There's only one way to find out!
Hur fungerar det?
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Varaktighet: 1 timmar 15 minuter
Vad ingår i priset?
- Entry to Madison Square Garden.
- A guided tour in either English or Spanish.
- A little surprise.
Madison Square Garden
4 Pennsylvania Plaza New York, NY 10001