100 % säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the linepå , tor, 12 dec 2019 - fre, 11 dec 2020
Från 361 kr
2. Harlem Gospel - söndagpå , sön, 15 dec 2019 - sön, 6 dec 2020
Från 585 kr
3. Woodbury Outlet Shoppingpå Woodbury Outlet Shopping, fre, 13 dec 2019 - fre, 11 dec 2020
Från 261 kr
4. Frihetsgudinnan med Ellis Islandpå , tor, 12 dec 2019 - fre, 31 jan 2020
Från 237 kr
5. 9/11 Memorial Museumpå 9/11 Memorial Museum, tor, 12 dec 2019 - fre, 12 jun 2020
Från 338 kr
6. Empire State Buildingpå Empire State Building , fre, 13 dec 2019 - tis, 31 mar 2020
Från 426 kr
7. Sex And The City Hotspotspå Sex And The City Hotspots, lör, 14 dec 2019 - fre, 11 dec 2020
Från 594 kr
8. New York Explorer Passpå , tor, 12 dec 2019 - tor, 10 dec 2020
Från 679 kr
9. Harlem Gospel - onsdagpå , ons, 18 dec 2019 - ons, 9 dec 2020
Från 585 kr
10. Museum of Modern Art (MoMA): Skip the linepå Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), tor, 12 dec 2019 - fre, 11 dec 2020
Från 260 kr
Radio City Stage Door Tour
Enjoy a guided tour through the famous Radio City Music Hall in New York City! Home of the Radio City Rockettes, this is the perfect place to visit if you love movies, concerts and shows - and would like to know more about this stunning Music Hall!
- Visit the Radio City Music Hall
- Meet a real Radio City Rockette and take a photo
- Discover the secret appartment The Roxy Suite
- See the big and stunning auditorium
- Get a tour and learn more from your guide
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
Radio City Music Hall opened in 1932. The vision behind it was for it to be a place for the people: A place that would offer high-quality entertainment but still have tickets that ordinary people could afford. Since the opening more than 300 million people have enjoyed shows, media events and concerts there. And there's no place like it to see a show – or to stage a show! On this tour through Radio City Music Hall you go behind the scenes, as you learn more about the history of this wonderful showplace!
It is the largest indoor theatre in the world and its marquee is a full city-block long. While it is the leading hall for popular concerts and stage shows in the country, its huge screen makes it the ideal place to watch a movie. Since 1933 more than 700 movies have opened in Radio City Music Hall. On the list over these movies you will find the original King Kong, White Christmas, Breakfast at Tiffany's, To Kill a Mockingbird, 101 Dalmatians and The Lion King. Today selected movies are still premiering here!
On this tour you discover the art deco masterpieces inside, including the impressive foyer. You also get to visit its secret apartment The Roxy Suite. Maybe it's named after one of the creators of the Music Hall? You enter the stunning auditorium, where you get a wonderful view over all the seats and learn the history of the iconic Great Stage. The tour is completed by you meeting a Radio City Rockette – make sure to take a great photo!
Hur fungerar det?
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Varaktighet: 1 timmar 15 minuter
Vad ingår i priset?
- Entry to the Radio City Music Hall.
- Meet a Radio City Rockette.
- A guided tour.
Radio City Music Hall
1260 6th Ave New York, NY 10020