100% säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the linepå Top of the Rock Observation Deck, ons, 29 jan 2020 - tor, 28 jan 2021
Från 359 kr
2. Madame Tussauds New Yorkpå , tor, 30 jan 2020 - tor, 28 jan 2021
Från 348 kr
3. Harlem Gospel - söndagpå , sön, 2 feb 2020 - sön, 24 jan 2021
Från 581 kr
4. 9/11 Memorial Museumpå 9/11 Memorial Museum, ons, 29 jan 2020 - lör, 25 jul 2020
Från 342 kr
5. Empire State Buildingpå Empire State Building , tor, 30 jan 2020 - tor, 31 dec 2020
Från 429 kr
6. Woodbury Outlet Shoppingpå Woodbury Common Outlet, ons, 29 jan 2020 - ons, 27 jan 2021
Från 248 kr
7. Harlem Gospel - onsdagpå , ons, 29 jan 2020 - ons, 27 jan 2021
Från 581 kr
8. Rockefeller Center Tourpå Rockefeller Center, ons, 29 jan 2020 - tor, 28 jan 2021
Från 287 kr
9. All Loops Hop-on Hop-off 2 dagarpå All Loops Hop-on Hop-off 2 dagar, tor, 30 jan 2020 - sön, 5 apr 2020
Från 453 kr
10. One World Observatory: gå före i könpå One World Observatory , sön, 2 feb 2020 - tor, 31 dec 2020
Från 390 kr
Radio City Stage Door Tour
Detta är en helt ny produkt i vårt sortiment som du redan nu kan boka biljetter till - information på svenska kommer att finnas tillgänglig snart.
Enjoy a guided tour through the famous Radio City Music Hall in New York City! Home of the Radio City Rockettes, this is the perfect place to visit if you love movies, concerts and shows - and would like to know more about this stunning Music Hall!
- Visit the Radio City Music Hall
- Meet a real Radio City Rockette and take a photo
- Discover the secret appartment The Roxy Suite
- See the big and stunning auditorium
- Get a tour and learn more from your guide
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
Radio City Music Hall opened in 1932. The vision behind it was for it to be a place for the people: A place that would offer high-quality entertainment but still have tickets that ordinary people could afford. Since the opening more than 300 million people have enjoyed shows, media events and concerts there. And there's no place like it to see a show – or to stage a show! On this tour through Radio City Music Hall you go behind the scenes, as you learn more about the history of this wonderful showplace!
It is the largest indoor theatre in the world and its marquee is a full city-block long. While it is the leading hall for popular concerts and stage shows in the country, its huge screen makes it the ideal place to watch a movie. Since 1933 more than 700 movies have opened in Radio City Music Hall. On the list over these movies you will find the original King Kong, White Christmas, Breakfast at Tiffany's, To Kill a Mockingbird, 101 Dalmatians and The Lion King. Today selected movies are still premiering here!
On this tour you discover the art deco masterpieces inside, including the impressive foyer. You also get to visit its secret apartment The Roxy Suite. Maybe it's named after one of the creators of the Music Hall? You enter the stunning auditorium, where you get a wonderful view over all the seats and learn the history of the iconic Great Stage. The tour is completed by you meeting a Radio City Rockette – make sure to take a great photo!
Hur fungerar det?
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Varaktighet: 1 timmar 15 minuter
Vad ingår i priset?
- Entry to the Radio City Music Hall.
- Meet a Radio City Rockette.
- A guided tour.
Radio City Music Hall
1260 6th Ave New York, NY 10020