100% säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. 9/11 Memorial Museumpå 9/11 Memorial Museum, sön, 4 jun 2023 - tor, 30 nov 2023
Från 454 kr
2. Empire State Buildingpå Empire State Building , sön, 4 jun 2023 - fre, 30 jun 2023
Från 659 kr
3. Frihetsgudinnan med Ellis Islandpå , mån, 5 jun 2023 - tor, 30 nov 2023
Från 271 kr
4. Guggenheim Museum: gå före i könpå , sön, 4 jun 2023 - sön, 27 aug 2023
Från 344 kr
5. Big Bus New York Hop-on Hop-offpå Big Bus New York Hop-on Hop-off, sön, 4 jun 2023 - sön, 2 jun 2024
Från 690 kr
6. Brooklyn Bridge cykeluthyrningpå , sön, 4 jun 2023 - tor, 30 nov 2023
Från 409 kr
7. Empire State Building: expressbiljetterpå Empire State Building Express entry, sön, 4 jun 2023 - fre, 30 jun 2023
Från 1 258 kr
8. Central Park cykeluthyrningpå , sön, 4 jun 2023 - tor, 30 nov 2023
Från 409 kr
9. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: gå före i könpå Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, sön, 4 jun 2023 - tor, 30 nov 2023
Från 446 kr
10. New York Yankeespå Yankee Stadium, tis, 6 jun 2023 - sön, 24 sep 2023
Från 255 kr
Rockefeller Center Tour
Detta är en helt ny produkt i vårt sortiment som du redan nu kan boka biljetter till - information på svenska kommer att finnas tillgänglig snart.
Visit the Rockefeller Center and get a live-guided tour led by an expert historian. On this tour you hear all about the history of the Center and the wonderful art and architecture as well as see the Center’s most significant buildings, gardens and spaces. Follow your live guide with your own personal headset and enjoy this uninterrupted tour through a closed circuit connection.
- Get a live-guided visit of Rockefeller Center
- Hear history of John D. Rockefeller Jr.’s unwavering vision for a cultural center
- Take your time to admire the beautiful art and architecture
- Learn the history of the controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn
- Experience a small group tour
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
Despite what one might think, when touring the stunning Rockefeller Center, it was actually built during The Great Depression by John D. Rockefeller Jr. Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy, Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city" and therefore, Rockefeller Center was built - and finished in May 1933. By the year of 1939, more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
The Rockefeller Center is built in the style of Art Deco – an art form that had its greatness from around 1910 to 1939. This is something you'll hear more about, when you explore the art and architecture of the Center. You learn the history of the exquisite, controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn and see beautiful sculptures and statues - such as the sculptures of Isamu Noguchi, Michio Ihara and Paul Manship's iconic Prometheus statue, which is in fact the most photographed sculpture in NYC. You also get to see the heroic statue of Atlas, just a few steps from St. Patrick's Cathedral on 5th Avenue.
Meanwhile your guide tells you about the history of the Center, John D. Rockefeller Jr. and of course the stories behind the art pieces and architecture. Your guide also takes you through the different areas of the Center, including the stunning channel gardens.
Hur fungerar det?
Your ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail shortly after your booking is complete. Please print it out and bring it with you to the will-call desk located inside Top of the Rock’s main entrance on West 50th Street, near the corner of 6th Avenue.
Here you exchange it for a ticket for the next available tour time, or if you'd like, you can also choose another date and time that suits you best.
- Due to the subject matter and length of the tour, children under 12 years are not advised.
Vad ingår inte i priset?
- Access to Top of the Rock.
Boka Från 322 kr
Skriv ut e-biljett
Varaktighet: 1 timmar 15 minuter
Vad ingår i priset?
- Entry-ticket to the Rockefeller Center.
- A guided tour.
- Headset so you can hear your guide at all times.
Rockefeller Center Tour
45 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111
Vill du ha hjälp? Ring eller skicka oss dina frågor via kontaktformuläret!