100% säkra betalsystem
Betala i SEK
Över 3,5 miljoner sålda biljetter
Varför handla hos oss?
1. Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Skip the linepå Top of the Rock Observation Deck, sön, 20 jun 2021 - tor, 31 mar 2022
Från 318 kr
2. 9/11 Memorial Museumpå 9/11 Memorial Museum, sön, 20 jun 2021 - mån, 18 okt 2021
Från 313 kr
3. Frihetsgudinnan med Ellis Islandpå , mån, 21 jun 2021 - mån, 18 okt 2021
Från 234 kr
4. Guggenheim Museum: gå före i könpå , mån, 21 jun 2021 - mån, 18 okt 2021
Från 252 kr
5. Big Bus New York Hop-on Hop-offpå Big Bus New York Hop-on Hop-off, sön, 20 jun 2021 - mån, 20 dec 2021
Från 517 kr
6. Brooklyn Bridge cykeluthyrningpå , sön, 20 jun 2021 - mån, 18 okt 2021
Från 237 kr
7. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: gå före i könpå Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, sön, 20 jun 2021 - mån, 18 okt 2021
Från 332 kr
8. Central Park cykeluthyrningpå , sön, 20 jun 2021 - mån, 18 okt 2021
Från 237 kr
9. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourpå Madison Square Garden, tis, 22 jun 2021 - fre, 31 dec 2021
Från 267 kr
10. Radio City Stage Door Tourpå Radio City Music Hall, tis, 22 jun 2021 - fre, 31 dec 2021
Från 239 kr
Rockefeller Center Tour
Detta är en helt ny produkt i vårt sortiment som du redan nu kan boka biljetter till - information på svenska kommer att finnas tillgänglig snart.
Visit the Rockefeller Center and get a live-guided tour led by an expert historian. On this tour you hear all about the history of the Center and the wonderful art and architecture as well as see the Center’s most significant buildings, gardens and spaces. Follow your live guide with your own personal headset and enjoy this uninterrupted tour through a closed circuit connection.
- Get a live-guided visit of Rockefeller Center
- Hear history of John D. Rockefeller Jr.’s unwavering vision for a cultural center
- Take your time to admire the beautiful art and architecture
- Learn the history of the controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn
- Experience a small group tour
Vad kan jag förvänta mig?
Despite what one might think, when touring the stunning Rockefeller Center, it was actually built during The Great Depression by John D. Rockefeller Jr. Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy, Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city" and therefore, Rockefeller Center was built - and finished in May 1933. By the year of 1939, more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
The Rockefeller Center is built in the style of Art Deco – an art form that had its greatness from around 1910 to 1939. This is something you'll hear more about, when you explore the art and architecture of the Center. You learn the history of the exquisite, controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn and see beautiful sculptures and statues - such as the sculptures of Isamu Noguchi, Michio Ihara and Paul Manship's iconic Prometheus statue, which is in fact the most photographed sculpture in NYC. You also get to see the heroic statue of Atlas, just a few steps from St. Patrick's Cathedral on 5th Avenue.
Meanwhile your guide tells you about the history of the Center, John D. Rockefeller Jr. and of course the stories behind the art pieces and architecture. Your guide also takes you through the different areas of the Center, including the stunning channel gardens.
Hur fungerar det?
Your ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail shortly after your booking is complete. Please print it out and bring it with you to the will-call desk located inside Top of the Rock’s main entrance on West 50th Street, near the corner of 6th Avenue.
Here you exchange it for a ticket for the next available tour time, or if you'd like, you can also choose another date and time that suits you best.
- Due to the subject matter and length of the tour, children under 12 years are not advised.
Vad ingår inte i priset?
- Access to Top of the Rock.
Boka Från 255 kr
Skriv ut e-biljett
Varaktighet: 1 timmar 15 minuter
Vad ingår i priset?
- Entry-ticket to the Rockefeller Center.
- A guided tour.
- Headset so you can hear your guide at all times.
45 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111
Vill du ha hjälp? Ring eller skicka oss dina frågor via kontaktformuläret!